ALL NEW HIRES WILL RECEIVE A $500 BONUS UPON COMPLETION OF 3 MONTHS OF SERVICE!
*ALL NEW HIRES WILL RECEIVE A $500 BONUS UPON COMPLETION OF 3 MONTHS OF SERVICE!
Summary of Position:
The Runner is responsible for fulfilling all delivery requests for guests and associates as assigned, and providing exceptional customer service during each guest interaction.
• Fulfill all guest requests for ironing boards, hairdryers, pack n play’s, etc.
• Respond to guest questions. Provide guest assistance, directions and information as requested
• Report all suspicious persons or activities, hazardous conditions, etc. to the Safety and Security Department
• Provide instruction and/or guidance for guests and associates safety in fire or other emergency situations
• Other duties assigned by the Housekeeping leadership team
Experience: Previous customer service experience preferred
Certificates or Licenses: N/A
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to comprehend the English language sufficient to understand and communicate information for reasons such as safety and security, product safety labels and emergency instructions
• Ability to lift, bend, stoop, walk, push or pull heavy equipment, and stand for extended periods of time. Lifting may include equipment or furniture weighing up to 100 lbs
• Ability to comprehend and follow instructions from supervisor
• Behaves ethically
• Communicates effectively: Speaks and listens in a clear, thorough, and timely manner, general knowledge of the English language required
• Professional Appearance: Exhibits an appearance appropriate for a four diamond resort (Specific grooming standards are available for review)
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa puts you in the midst of one of Phoenix, Arizona’s most naturally beautiful places. The region’s only AAA Four-Diamond, all-suite hotel is ideally situated on the doorstep of 17,000 acres of South Mountain Preserve, the largest municipal park in the world and the most visited hiking destination in the state. The Arizona Grand Resort & Spa serves up stunning perspectives and unique Southwestern touches that make your visit to Phoenix feel naturally grand.
Whether attending an event, making a quick getaway or taking the annual family vacation, you’ll be warmly welcomed and well cared for at our luxury hotel in Phoenix, Arizona.
The resort is conveniently located just six miles from Phoenix’s Sky Harbor International Airport, and features a variety of exciting amenities that put you in a world beyond, including:
As a family-owned company, the mission of Classic Hotels & Resorts is to attract and retain innovative, results-driven individuals who will foster a service culture built upon our foundation of family-oriented core values.
Classic Hotels & Resorts’ leaders and team members share a vision…to create A HEARTfelt Experience…BEyond Expectations, connecting with our guests emotionally and ensuring they return again and again. In order to be successful at any of our world-class properties, team members must share both our vision and our values (Helpful, Ethical, Attentive, Resourceful and Thankful). This includes possessing and demonstrating a high level of courtesy and respect for both internal and external guests, and embracing our BEyond Expectations standards.
Our fun, friendly and enthusiastic team members treat every guest as if they were our only guest. A true customer focus is essential to success with our properties and our company.
Arizona Grand Resort & Spa provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Arizona Grand Resort & Spa complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.