Education: High School diplomas or equivalent. Able to speak, read, write, and comprehend the English language at a level sufficient to communicate effectively staff.
Training & Experience: Must have valid Florida Driver’s License. Working knowledge of the golf game. Previous player service attendant experience is helpful.
Job Knowledge: Providing the highest level of service to club members and guests on all practice facilities. Complete knowledge of golf etiquette and the professional manner to enforce violations
Job Summary: Ensures outside service golf experiences at the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club meet their expectations while providing the Inn & Club Experience to every golfer that is using the practice facilities.
Physical Abilities: Must be able to drive a motor vehicle, and be able to lift golf bags weighing up to 40 pounds and to the height of 4 feet, capable of working outdoors in all weather conditions for an entire shift.
1. To be informed and promote all club activities and services in regards to the golf operations.
2. Provide the Inn & Club Golf Experience for every member and guest that is using the practice facilities.
3. Communicating with the Golf Pro Shop with who is utilizing the practice facilities for billing purposes.
4. Set-up and break down of practice grounds including but not limited to, driving range, short game areas, and practice putting green.
5. Coordinating with the Starter to send groups to the golf course in a timely manner.
6. Cleaning players clubs after each use and prior to leaving the range.
7. Ensuring amenity stations are clean and fully stocked at all times.
8. Filling coolers with bottled water and ice stationed throughout the practice areas.
9. Clearing golf balls off putting green and chipping greens in-between player sessions.
10. Keeping outdoor furniture clean and presentable, while removing trash, tees, and other debris from practice grounds, as necessary.
11. Carrying a player’s bag to and from the cart when they arrive at the range.12. Assists with organizing golf bags in the staging area for regular play and lessons for the day.
13. Work with professional staff keeping informed of daily lesson activity, cancellations, and requests needed to meet the Inn & Club Golf Experience.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
DRUG FREE WORKPLACE
Offering 262 luxurious rooms and suites, premier golf and tennis programs and an indulgent spa, Ponte Vedra Inn & Club has been the seaside destination of choice for four generations of guests. A Florida landmark since opening in 1928, the charming 300-acre resort is located in the picturesque seaside village of Ponte Vedra Beach, just 20 miles southeast of Jacksonville.
The Inn is celebrated as one of the great Florida resorts — a refuge for recreation, relaxation, romance and reflection; a family vacation favorite; and, a premier year-round option for weddings, social events, business meetings, corporate retreats and incentive outings.
Just the mere mention of the Ponte Vedra Inn & Club conjures up images of quiet opulence, stateliness and history. A Florida landmark since its celebrated opening in 1928, this 300 acre oceanfront club is a perfect refuge where world-class recreation, classic cuisine and organized activities abound. It’s here that four generations of members have delighted in the Ponte Vedra experience where social grace and casual elegance are more a way of life than a slogan.