Posted April 15, 2021Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta North/Johns Creek
Are you ready to begin your journey with Concord; a company who believes in and who supports career advancement opportunities for its associates? If so, we may have the perfect position for you!
Concord Hospitality is hiring Housekeepers who will be responsible for:
· Cleaning and servicing assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner, following procedures and hotel standards.
· Keeping an organized linen cart that is neat, well stocked and organized.
· Report any areas within guest rooms that need attention, such as fixtures, door locks, televisions, HVAC, etc.
· Maintaining security of your equipment, key and supplies issued to you.
· Reporting lost and found articles to your supervisor.
· Respond to guest requests in a friendly and timely manner.
Imagine how our guests feel, when they open the door to the hotel room that you just cleaned, and they see it looking spotless and clean. The work you do, impacts guest satisfaction and can make the difference of whether or not guests return to our hotel.
Concord Hospitality has a great work culture, and our associates are our greatest assets. Full-time associates receive competitive pay and great benefits.
If you are looking for a job where you will feel valued and be recognized for your hard work, apply online to Concord Hospitality.
Corporate offices for BeyondTrust, Alcon, and Nordson, are minutes from our Johns Creek hotel. Shopping, dining, and Emory Johns Creek Hospital are all within a mile. Halcyon and The Collection at Forsyth malls and Infinite Energy Center are less than 10 miles away. Breakfast and dinner are served daily in our Garden Grille & Bar. Evening room service is also available.