Crescent Hotels & Resorts was built by operators for operators, and is more than just a portfolio of hotels. Crescent is part of an elite group of independent hotel management companies approved to operate flags under the major brand affiliations of Marriott, Hilton, and Hyatt. Our portfolio of premier branded hotels and independents across the United States and Canada is comprised of properties in the resort, upper-upscale full-service, and luxury segments. We are looking for a self-motivated and experienced Area Director of Revenue Strategy to oversee several hotels in New York State.
To maximize rooms revenue and yield penetration through proper management of rooms inventories and through analytical and technical knowledge of hotel reservation system.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Oversee revenue management and distribution strategy of the hotel and manage day to day yield operations.
• Daily pick-up analysis, strategy adjustments and reporting.
• Perform competitive benchmark studies and follow market trends.
• Create and develop pricing strategies in conjunction with the individuality of each hotel.
• Provide forecasts of expected results, variances and budget comparisons.
• Manage and oversee strategy for all third party distribution.
• Responsible for assessing, analyzing and pricing group business strategies.
• Analyze overall monthly hotel performance and provide summary report with recommendations to improve long term strategies.
• Ensure all related systems are configured correctly, validated and working to full capacity.
• Ensure web site booking process is maintained up-to-date and functional.
• Work in liaison with hotel sales and departments as a team.
• Responsible for best practice standards to include: competitor analysis; market modeling; distribution yield management; business mix yield management; length of stay yield management; inventory availability by channel; pricing control and new pricing concepts.
• Reduce the cost of distribution by finding new less expensive means of delivering business.
• Prepare outline, support, and participate in the annual revenue budget process.
• Advice and coach the client in other operational areas.
• Visit the hotels to get first-hand knowledge of all revenue management issues and other key areas.
• Any other reasonable requests made by management.
At least two years' experience in hotel revenue management.
A strong command of both written and spoken English is required.
Highly computer literate with a high level command of Excel.
Full-Service Marriott experience strongly preferred
Candidate ideally located in New York State or surrounding area
Ability to travel
Knowledgeable of hotel applications related to revenue management.
Proven ability to oversee revenue strategy for multiple properties.
Self-starting personality with an even disposition.
Maintain a professional appearance and manner at all times.
Analytical and technical skill required.
Working knowledge of reservations, front office, and Microsoft Office Suite to take full advantage of the revenue opportunities.
Forecasting and creative revenue management abilities needed.
Yield management skill required to evaluate business trends and communicate to properties the recommendations needed to take full advantage of revenue maximization.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Founded in 2001 by CEO Michael George, Crescent Hotels & Resorts lives in the belief that your drive to be the best is the force which has made Crescent Hotels & Resorts the Hotel Operator and Employer of Choice.Meet several of our associates and hear their story. With thousands of associates at Crescent, we make every day one of adventure where you can make a difference.
Dedicated, satisfied, and engaged associates are the key to our continued success.
At Crescent Hotels & Resorts, we strive for innovative ways to enhance our comprehensive selection of benefit offerings. Crescent associates working as few as 24 hours a week are eligible for our extensive menu of benefit programs.
Crescent's benefits offerings include: