Responsible for the day to day operations of the Table Games/Deals cards, sells chips, pays customers, collects bets, and verifies fills/credits.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- When acting as a Floor Supervisor:
- Must adhere to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program and its regulations, including,
- but not limited to, Title 31 Cash Transactions, Suspicious Activity Reporting and Customer
- Identification requirements.
- Monitors the performance of subordinates, ensuring adherence to casino policies and procedures.
- Approves and oversees count table inventory at the beginning and end of shifts.
- Facilitates replenishment of chips.
- Supervises issuance of cards.
- Instructs personnel on table assignment.
- Handles minor guest complaints.
- Maintains integrity of Table Games.
- Assists Shift Manager with gaming operations.
- Can perform duties assigned by Shift Manager.
- When acting as a Dealer:
- Must adhere to all aspects of the Anti-Money Laundering (AML) Program and its regulations, including, but not limited to, Title 31 Cash Transactions, Suspicious Activity Reporting and Customer Identification requirements.
- Perform all duties and responsibilities of a Poker and 21 Dealer.
When acting as a Floor Supervisor:
- Directly supervises the dealers.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing work; gives input on performance appraisal; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
GAMING EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
One or more years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience/ Must pass Dealer audition and proficiency test.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
Working Conditions/Physical Demands
- To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to stand, move and work throughout the office area and properties, including walking up to 1 mile, climbing stairs and sitting at a desk/work station for the duration of the shift.
- Must be able to work in a smoke filled environment.
- Typically the individual will be housed in an office environment.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate, but will escalate when located in the casino environment.
- Must be able to grasp, bend, lift and/or carry or otherwise move goods weighing a minimum of 25 lbs. on an intermittent basis, and sufficient dexterity of hand in order to use office equipment including, but not limited to: a computer keyboard, calculator, general office equipment and multi-line telephone.
Salary: $9.00 / $25.00 Per Hour
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.