Posted March 21, 2021Hampton Inn & Suites Pittsburgh/Waterfront-West Homestead
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
2. Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
3. Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
4. Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
5. Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
301 West Waterfront Drive
Homestead, PA 15120
113 Room Hotel
Find us by the side of Monongahela River. We're walking distance from shopping at the Waterfront and surrounded by neighborhood dining. The Great Allegheny Passage trail runs by our doorstep, ideal after filling up on our daily free hot breakfast. Downtown Pittsburgh is seven miles away. Enjoy our free WiFi, our heated indoor pool, and fitness center.