Posted March 22, 2021Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor
1. Supervise the housekeeping staff; providing open communication, training,
coaching and counseling and providing performance feedback to ensure
2. Supervise and inspect the cleaning of the guest rooms, turndown service, public
areas and back of the house; ensure compliance with accident/loss prevention
programs, health/sanitation standards and regulations to achieve a high level of
cleanliness and guest satisfaction.
3. Issue assignments to staff reviewing special requests and areas of concentration
to ensure a smooth flow of the housekeeping operation.
4. Issue supplies/goods to staff at beginning of shift in order to control inventory
and ensure proper supplies are available while controlling expenses.
5. Respond to guest requests, concerns and problems to ensure guest satisfaction.
6. Log items into the Lost and Found and answer inquires to maintain controls and
ensure guest satisfaction.
7. Implement emergency training and procedures to ensure appropriate protection
of the hotel, guests, staff and company assets.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Located in the heart of downtown and just a half mile from the Inner Harbor, Radisson Hotel Baltimore Downtown-Inner Harbor gives you easy access to area hospitals as well as the most captivating places in Charm City. The arts and entertainment district is packed with attractions within a half mile of the hotel. Take the kids to Oriole Park at Camden Yards and the National Aquarium, or see shows and expos at The Baltimore Convention Center and Royal Farms Arena. Want to get to Washington, D.C.? Penn Station is about a 10-minute drive from the hotel.
Head to the rooftop pool to soak up the sun before meeting friends or colleagues for drinks at Harbor Sports Bar and Grill, our on-site restaurant. When you want to explore the city, stop by our E-Concierge kiosk for travel tips and information. Enjoy these hotel amenities during your stay: