We've Opened the Doors to Something Different! Say hello to a brand-new hotel experience from Hilton that's vibrant, affordable and young-at-heart. It's energetic, yet relaxing and comfortable. It's familiar, and it's also unexpected. It's completely unprecedented, it's uniquely Tru.
- Obtain room assignment at the beginning of shift.
- Check any logbooks for new information.
- Know the correct procedure for entering a guestroom.
- Use a set pattern of steps for daily cleaning of occupied and checkout rooms.
- Check room for damaged furniture and equipment and complete a maintenance ticket if necessary.
- Log all items found in the hotel into lost and found.
- Oversee Turndown Service to VIP guest rooms
- Issue appropriate checklist for laundry, houseperson and all others in department.
- Communicate with the front office, food and beverage, maintenance and housekeeping
- Oversee the signing in and out of keys
- Update room status as needed
- Reconcile entire house before leaving for the day.
Seeking a dynamic Housekeeping Supervisor to provide guidance and leadership to the Housekeeping team. Must be customer service driven, professional, team oriented, possess good work ethics, and able to make sound decisions, ensuring constant compliance of hotel policies and exceptional customer service.
EOE/Drug Free Workplace
Come Join Our Team!