Posted April 21, 2021Canopy by Hilton Washington D.C. The Wharf
Concord Hospitality is hiring Housekeepers who will be responsible for:
· Cleaning and servicing assigned guest rooms in a timely and organized manner, following procedures and hotel standards.
· Keeping an organized linen cart that is neat, well stocked and organized.
· Report any areas within guest rooms that need attention, such as fixtures, door locks, televisions, HVAC, etc.
· Maintaining security of your equipment, key and supplies issued to you.
· Reporting lost and found articles to your supervisor.
· Respond to guest requests in a friendly and timely manner.
Imagine how our guests feel, when they open the door to the hotel room that you just cleaned, and they see it looking spotless and clean. The work you do, impacts guest satisfaction and can make the difference of whether or not guests return to our hotel.
Concord Hospitality has a great work culture, and our associates are our greatest assets. Full-time associates receive competitive pay and great benefits.
If you are looking for a job where you will feel valued and be recognized for your hard work, apply online to Concord Hospitality.
Hello and welcome to Canopy by Hilton Washington DC The Wharf, located in the Southwest Waterfront on the shore of the Potomac River. The Wharf is brimming with entertainment, dining and activities on and off the water. Get acquainted to the neighborhood with a local treat at check-in, and grab a Canopy bike to get out and explore. It's a quick walk to two Metro stations as well as the famous monuments and museums along the National Mall. We're just 4 minutes from Reagan (DCA) Airport and 7 minutes from Virginia and Maryland.
At Canopy, we've got you covered. Settle into a Just-Right Room with free WiFi, a 55-inch TV, mini- fridge, Nespresso® machine, and bed designed exclusively for Canopy. Suites offer more space and privacy, plus comfy extras like robes and Canopy socks. There's a filtered spring water station on every floor so you can refuel and feel better going forward.
Start the day with a complimentary artisanal breakfast in Canopy Central or have a Canopy Break Fast Bag delivered to your door. Canopy Central has something for everyone, such as live music, pop-up shops, and nightly tastings of local brews, wine and spirits. Stop by the Café for local coffee and small bites, or head to the rooftop Bistro & Bar with an outdoor firepit and breathtaking views.