The Bartender sets up, prepares and serves beverages and breaks down bars in a safe and efficient manner. Processes guest checks and payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card and room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
What you will be doing
- Set up bar in compliance with policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Prepare and serve drinks following policies and procedures, proper food handling and serving techniques, alcohol awareness, and federal, state and local regulations.
- Immediately notify management of incidents involving possible excessive alcohol consumption or an impaired condition.
- Processes guest checks and payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card and room charge processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Report all tips in compliance with company policy and IRS regulations.
- Maintain clean bar and ashtrays including proper removal of trash, empty glasses, etc.
- Consistent professional and positive attitude and actions when communicating with guests and associates.
Education and Experience:
- High school education plus bartending training.
- One or more years of related experience.
- Alcohol awareness certification and familiarity with hospitality industry practices preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to understand and provide friendly guest service.
- Knowledge of and ability to properly prepare mixed drinks and other beverages.
- Ability to understand and comply with proper food handling and serving techniques and with federal, state and local serving regulations.
- Ability to process cash handling, credit card and room charge transactions in compliance with policies and procedures.
- Ability to operate a computer, calculator, phone and other office equipment.
- Attention to details with good organizational and efficient time management skills.
- Consistent professional attitude and behavior with effective listening and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible and efficient.
Part-Time benefits available!
- Vision Insurances
- Disability Insurances
- Supplemental Life Insurances
- Identity Theft Protection
- AMAZING HOTEL DISCOUNTS!
Posted September 23, 2023