Posted April 27, 2021Embassy Suites by Hilton Denver Central Park
Catering Sales and Service Manager at Embassy Suites Hotel Denver Central Park
The Embassy Suites Denver Central Park is currently seeking a high energy, self-motivated individual to join our Sales and Catering team.
The Catering Sales and Service Manager is responsible for all aspects of catering sales to include development, planning, and performance of all sales duties related to their assigned market. Successfully negotiates and closes sales that will maximize space and achieve/exceed catering goals. Listen to guest needs, analyze information and create custom proposals that exceed guest expectations.
Create and implement action plans to boost revenues beyond expected goals. Solicit and maintain business contacts coming into the hotel. This will be achieved by doing a variety of tasks including outside sales calls, telemarketing, written communication, site tours, sales blitzing, and any other catering/sales related meetings or activities. Our ideal candidate must be a strong communicator, professional and outgoing. Must commit to involvement in booked functions from beginning to end. Prior catering/sales experience preferred. We are committed to providing the highest level of guest service, and going above and beyond our guest's expectations. We understand what creates outstanding guest experiences. Join our remarkable team of dedicated individuals.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining client relationships.
- Review catering contracts and relay the proper information to other departments within the hotel.
- Heavy external and internal guest contact.
- Generate conference revenue with an eye on exceeding goals.
- Actively pursue business accounts.
- Ensure contracts are completed and executed accurately.
- Provide exceptional service to new and existing accounts.
- Create and implement action plans to increase a base of sales.
- Some travel to trade shows, visits with clients, anything representing catering/sales opportunities for the hotel.
- Conduct site tours with potential clients.
- Strong communication and responsive nature.
- Ambassador and representative for the hotel as a whole.
- Professional, friendly, and self-motivated.
- Attention to details and follow through.
- Effective organizational skills.
- Previous Catering/Sales experience.
- Bi-lingual candidate preferred.
Embassy Suites Denver Central Park offers competitive pay and benefits, including medical/dental/vision insurance, voluntary life products, a 401(k) plan, hotel discounts worldwide, and a chance to work with a great team of talented people.
If this position matches your skills and interests stop by our location to submit an application.
We are located at: 4444 N. Havana Street Denver, CO. 80239
COVID-19 considerations:We follow CDC guidelines for protection against COVID-19. Temperature checks and health assessment questionnaire required on every work shift.
compensation: 49,000 - 56,000 range
We’re off I-70 and Havana, within three miles of The Shops at Northfield and Dick's Sporting Goods Field. Denver International Airport is 15 miles from our door. We have an indoor pool, fitness center, hotel restaurant and lounge, and event space. Enjoy daily made-to-order breakfast, WiFi, and an evening reception on us.