Posted March 24, 2021Courtyard by Marriott Wichita at Old Town
1. Maintains proper and adequate set-up of the bar on a daily basis. This includes requisitioning and stocking of all beer, wine, spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments and produce based on projections from the daily functions sheet.
2. Responsible for maintaining stock, cutting, and storing of all fresh fruit and vegetables garnishes, juices and other perishables daily to insure product quality.
3. Greets guests in a courteous and friendly manner, promotes and documents orders for drinks. Mixes, garnishes and presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes and practicing prudent portion control.
4. Abide by all state, federal and corporate requirements pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages.
5. Inputs orders into a register at the point of sale and creates a check for each guest, including those served by other beverage servers, to maintain accountability of all beverages served.
6. Receives cash from guests, makes any change needed, verifies validity of charges, records charges, and insures vouchers are properly executed, in order to balance all moneys.
7. Locks up and stores all beverage, food and other equipment items, deposits cash drops and secures bank.
8. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
9. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The Courtyard Wichita at Old Town is nestled in historic Old Town, an example of Wichita's revitalization and urban sophistication. This hotel was originally built in 1930 as a warehouse and features the things you desire - contemporary style, an awe-inspiring atrium and the type of service that will make you never want to leave. Here on leisure? Located in the most exciting district of Wichita, you are just steps from some of the finest restaurants, entertainment, theaters, and museums. Here on business? We will keep you connected with complimentary high speed internet and a fully equipped business center. This hotel is conveniently located close to Airbus, Koch Industries, Textron and Spirit.