The Lorenzo Hotel Where Art and Hospitality Meet
To mix and serve alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to patrons of the restaurant or lounge, following standard recipes, and to promote food and beverage sales by providing professional service to all customers and to practice all established control systems required in the dispensing of all alcoholic beverages. To maximize beverage sales while observing all liquor laws and company policies and regulations
1. Greet guest and display good customer relation skills and take initiative to greet guests in a friendly manner. Take food and/or beverage orders from guests.
2. Set up and maintain cleanliness and condition of bar. Wash and sanitize glasses and utensils. Maintain the physical appearance and cleanliness of the bar and seating areas.
3. Mix ingredients including but not limited to liquor, soda, water, sugar and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks.
4. Serve wine, draught, bottled beer, non-alcoholic beverages and food.
5. Order and requisition liquors and supplies from management. Stock and replenish glasses, beverages, mixes, fruit, and guest supplies.
6. Ensure uniform and appearance is clean and professional.
7. Secure a valid method of payment for all transactions. Count bank at end of shift complete cashier reports, resolve any discrepancies, drop off receipts and secure banks
8. Maintain all health code standards related to sanitation of the bar and seating area.
9. Slice and pit fruit for garnishing drinks; prepare appetizers, such as pickles, cheese and cold meats.
10. Follow all safe food handling procedures as defined by the property’s food safety training program.
11. Follow all company and safety and security policies and procedures; report accidents, injuries and unsafe work conditions to management; complete safety training and certifications. Maintain confidentiality of proprietary information and protect company assets.
12. If functioning in a Lead Capacity: (a) take responsibility for assigned employees in the absence of the Supervisor, (b) assign work, and ensure proper performance of assigned employees.
13. Other duties as assigned.
compensation: 10.00 per hour plus great benefits: medical, dental, vision and matching 401K
The Lorenzo, a boutique hotel concept, is an ideal option for business and leisure stays in the heart of Dallas, Texas, and within walking distance of the Dallas Convention Center.
Located in the Cedars district, enjoy this art-centric modern, hip setting with breathtaking views of the Dallas skyline. Lorenzo is the perfect place to unwind from the city’s frantic rhythm.