Since our founding, we have gone beyond a conventional format to create experiences that strike the perfect balance of details our guests want and the services they need. At AC Hotels, we overthink your stay, so you never have to.
If you can live up to our Brand Promise we want to talk to you. AC Hotels by Marriott is Harmonious, Discerning and Modern. Do your research, apply and we'll call you for further steps.
The Front Desk Agent greets guests, processes check-ins and check-outs, issues room keys, answers questions, and resolves guest requests in safe and efficient compliance with policies and procedures and federal, state and local regulations.
What you will be doing
- Process guest check-ins and room assignments following the hotel’s rate structures, discounts and sell/upsell strategies. Accommodate special requests when possible.
- Process check-in/check-out and collect payments in compliance with cash handling, credit card processing and accounting policies and procedures.
- Answer inquiries about hotel services, in-house events, directions, local attractions, etc. Assist guests with check cashing, safety boxes, additional guest room keys, transportation, etc.
- If necessary, walk guests in a professional and courteous manner and in compliance with policies, procedures and brand standards.
- Pre-register, block reservations and, as appropriate, take same day and future reservations. Cancel room reservations according to policies and procedures.
- Perform special projects and other responsibilities as assigned. Participate in task forces and committees as requested.
Education and Experience:
- High school education or related experience.
Full-Time Benefits Available!
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Disability Insurances (Long-Term and Short-Term)
- Supplemental Life Insurances (Self, Spouse and Child)
- Identity Theft Protection
- AMAZING HOTELS DISCOUNTS!
- AND MORE!