Hilton Waikiki Beach is seeking an energetic Part Time Restaurant Greeter/Host to join their M.A.C. 24/7 and F&B Team! This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for Part Time position who has flexible schedule.
The Restaurant Greeter/Host is responsible for welcoming, seating guests and coordinating the activities in the restaurant to service our guests. Creates 100% guest satisfaction by providing “Can Do” attitude and genuine hospitality and by exceeding guest expectations. Employees may be required to work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the hotel and M.A.C. 24/7. Position report to the Director of F&B and Restaurant Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Gives personal attention, takes personal responsibility and uses teamwork when providing guest service
- Abides and follows all CDC, Brand and County COVID-19 regulations
- Listens, apologizes with empathy, finds a solution and follows through when resolving guest problems
- Assumes the responsibility to notice when the guest is not satisfied and uses their best judgment as to when it is appropriate
- Performs other duties as required to provide “Can Do” attitude and genuine hospitality
- Exhibits knowledge of all items on the menu, drink and wine list
- Possesses a valid liquor card at all times
- Processes customer restaurant bills promptly and accurately
- Ensure the table is properly set before seating guests 15%
- Assign server station assignments 5%
- Maintain seating chart for rotation of stations 15%
- Greet and seat guest properly and present menus 20%
- Answer phone punctually and properly 10%
- Responsible for taking take out and room service orders, then giving the orders to the appropriate Server/Bartender to be entered into the MICROS POS
- Answer and record all reservation inquiries on the OpenTable reservations systems
- Collect menus from dining room ensuring they are clean, presentable and organized 5%
- Ensuring the Host stand has adequate supplies (ie: Keiki menus, Crayons, Takeout menus, seasonal flyers 5%
- Demonstrates knowledge of hotel, in-house facilities and local information to respond to customer questions 5%
- Ensure the area near the entrance of the restaurant and host stand are clean, neat and presentable 5%
- Remove extra table settings when seating guest and review table collateral introducing M.A.C. specials, drinks, seasonal promotions 10%
- Effective verbal communication with Managers and other F&B Team Members using two way radio via ear piece 10%
- Performs other related duties as assigned by Manager
- 1-2 years previous Restaurant Experience, preferably within the Hotel Industry.
- Must provide current Yellow Liquor Commission Card.
- Previous experience with Micros/POS system preferred.
Hilton Waikiki Beach is an equal employment/affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of medical condition or disability, please call 808 921-5519 to let us know the nature of your request. EOE M/F/Disabled/Veterans