As Chief Engineer you will supervise the maintenance operations and staff, following company and brand standards, to ensure the highest levels of maintenance and guest satisfaction are maintained.
Our hotel is scheduled for renovation in 2021! Managed by Urgo Hotels & Resorts our company offers excellent benefits, training and growth opportunities, as well as a professional working environment. To learn more about our hotel visit: www.Marriott.com/DAYML
* 3-5 years hotel or building maintenance or engineering experience required. Supervisory or leadership experience required.
* Hotel construction or renovation experience preferred.
* General maintenance and upkeep of all hotel facilities, including mechanical, electrical, HVAC systems, and related equipment.
* Oversee preventative maintenance programs.
* Implement and effectively manage the department budget, capital expenditures and engineering related objectives.
* Hire, train, schedule and manage maintenance staff. Hands-on, approachable management style expected.
* Ensure a safe environment which protects the assets, guests and all hotel associates.
* Conduct inspections & drills, ensure compliance with all codes and regulations.
* Exceptional follow through; strong organizational skills and time management skills required.
* Property maintenance certifications preferred. Able to obtain and/or maintain any government required licenses, certificates or permits.
* When required, be available at the hotel during bad weather conditions.
* Able to work a flexible schedule including some evenings, weekends and Holidays.
Providing easy access to Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Cincinnati Zoo and Dayton Mall, our hotel is perfect for long business trips or fun-filled weekend getaways. Before exploring Miamisburg, travelers can get a good night's sleep inspired by our luxury bedding. They can take care of their work commitments in the morning using our ergonomic workstations and complimentary Wi-Fi, then head to our on-site restaurant, The Bistro, to fuel up with a delicious American breakfast. After a morning meal, guests can keep up with their exercise goals by using our fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights, then cool down by taking a refreshing dip in our indoor pool. If meeting with colleagues or potential clients, guests can reserve one of our two meeting rooms for plenty of space, on-site AV equipment and customized dishes prepared by our professional culinary team.