Graduate Hotels®, is seeking a Contact Center Lead Representative to support customer satisfaction with regards to all requests for room reservations, changes, cancellations, and information. Accomplishing this by making our brand promise while using all available sales techniques and resources to maximize revenue. Our Lead will support, train, and assist leadership in special projects to support the center and all of the associates.
Graduate Hotels creates authentic, playful spaces that connect a community’s travelers, students, and locals. Through thoughtfully curated design, creative F&B and community-focused events, we create hotels worthy of their hometown.
We are a diverse team of experience makers and storytellers. As a Graduate Hotels team member, you are the local insider shaping guest experiences. Our goal is to make every guest feel like a local even if it is their first time in town. In order to help you deliver on that goal, we encourage our team members to embody the same mindset as our guests through Graduate experiences and encouraged community exploration.
- Process all reservation requests, including changes and cancellations by phone, chat messaging, fax or other channels for all properties in an efficient, accurate and courteous way.
- Determine callers needs through active listening and using probing questions to satisfy and sell to those needs.
- Maintains a complete knowledge of each property to effectively sell the hotel and its services.
- Maintain an ongoing knowledge of Graduate Brand programs and initiatives.
- Must be able to speak to the brand and answer general brand questions.
- Must have the ability to handle guest service issue with proper resolution.
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback
- Anticipate escalation and take over calls when needed
- Devise ways to optimize procedures and keep staff motivated
- Ensure standards, policies, and procedures are understood and followed through on
- Keep management informed on issues and problems
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of High School education, post-high school education preferred
- Minimum of 2 year in customer service role or sales experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must be able to work all weekends days, and at least 2 weekday evening shifts
- Able to develop and deliver effective training
- Proven experience as call center Lead or similar supervisory position
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- A results-oriented approach
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure manage time well, meet imposed deadlines and be flexible
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical and managerial applications of Outlook, PMS, CRES, Microsoft Office and all other appropriate PC applications. **
- Proven call quality scores
- Must have the ability to provide constructive feedback and coach agents on proper selling techniques as required
- Must have effective listening skills
- Must be able to clearly communicate ideas and information using both verbal and written channels
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Ability to manage time well and be flexible
About Graduate Hotels®
Graduate Hotels is a hand-crafted collection of hotels that reside in dynamic university-anchored towns across the country. Each hotel pays homage to the heritage of its unique town through cultural nods to the local community. Launched in 2014, there are currently 28 hotels across the U.S. and an additional seven hotels set to open by the end of 2021. Graduate Hotels is owned by Adventurous Journeys (AJ) Capital Partners, a vertically integrated real estate developer, owner and operator. For more information on Graduate Hotels, please visit www.graduatehotels.com.
Graduate Hotels Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer.