Our Lobby attendant is responsible to maintain the lobby and public space areas, as assigned by management, in a clean and orderly condition according to standard procedures in a safe, accident-free manner
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
1.Overall cleanliness of lobby areas: Clean all fingerprints off glass doors, Registration Desk and run vacuum cleaner.
2. Public Restrooms Clean Sink, Toilet, Mop Floor - Replenish supplies as needed.
3. Pool Area Replenish supplies as needed take out all the trash clean glass doors and any residue from the tables. Check water level in the Spa and check bromine level.
4. Exercise Room clean all mirrors, wipe all equipment take out trash run vacuum cleaner clean glass doors.
5. Water flowers for the entire outside of hotel (if applicable)
6. Guest Laundry clean washer/dryer, table, mop floor as needed.
7. Help with excessive laundry when required.
8. General cleaning of offices and Front Office areas.
9. General cleaning of Associate break room.
10. Associate bathroom clean sink, toilet, mop the floor. Replenish toilet paper and paper towels as needed.
11. Communicate changes in suite status with the Front Desk.
12. Assist the Chief Engineer in resolving guest complaints concerning the Maintenance Department.
13. Deliver cribs, roll-away beds and various related items to suites as requested by supervisor or guest. Making notations on various logs where these amenities have been delivered - i.e. cribs and roll-away beds locations must be recorded in the Log Book at the Front Desk.
14. Responsible for knowing hotel emergency procedures.
15. Accommodate guest special requests courteously.
16. Answer guest questions regarding property and local area facilities and services.
17. Ensure swimming pool and spa maintenance duties are performed according to manufacturer specifications and local Health Department Regulations.
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and our newest – having Fun. We strive to hire the BEST associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment that associates find appealing. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We do many fun things on property to stay engaged with our associates and show you we care about you.
If you are seeking a position where you can grow and be a part of a fun team, this job may be your answer.
Spacious rooms and suites, curated amenities and an ideal location in Northbrook, IL, combine for spectacular results at Renaissance Chicago North Shore Hotel. Ideally situated on the North Shore of Chicago, we offer an optimal location for guests visiting the area. Enjoy seamless access to premier dining and shopping, the Chicago Botanic Garden, Ravinia Park and an array of Fortune 500 companies. With a modern, 24-hour fitness center and a heated indoor pool, our hotel is perfect for travelers wishing to prioritize their well-being while they visit Northbrook or nearby Winnetka.
Partake in all-day dining at Pancetta Regional Kitchen + Bar, our signature eatery, or visit Ruth's Chris Steak House for iconic steakhouse fare. With more than 19,000 square feet of event space, our hotel is also a leading destination for meetings and weddings on the North Shore. Sleep soundly in modern accommodations that feature sleek bathrooms, plush beds and contemporary amenities and wake up refreshed in Chicago.