At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The beverage attendant will provide service in the Starbucks located on the property of the resort. This position will be responsible for fulfilling guest orders. The beverage attendant will prepare beverages in accordance with menu standards and provide a welcoming and clean environment for guests.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight (about 25 pounds)
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include:
- Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Holiday, bereavement and jury duty pay
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday, new child leave/bonding time
- Tuition reimbursement assistance up to $1,000 per year
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
- Discounted parking and Metro passes