At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Room Attendant is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the guest rooms assigned. Previous cleaning experience as well as the ability to communicate to guests preferred.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment; if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to lift, pull, and push a moderate weight
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include:
- Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Holiday, bereavement and jury duty pay
- Paid vacation, sick, holiday, new child leave/bonding time
- Tuition reimbursement assistance up to $1,000 per year
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
- Discounted parking and Metro passes