The Hyatt Place Arlington/Courthouse Plaza is seeking an outgoing leader and hospitality professional to fill the critical role of Sales Manager. We provide an amazing benefits package, a great team, and an atmosphere that can’t be beat.
- Soliciting new accounts to meet and exceed revenue goals.
- Sales: prospecting, setting appointments, cold calls, direct sales calls, sales blitzes and hotel tours.
- Maintaining good relationships with existing clients.
- Exploring new ways to increase revenue.
- Able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Flexibility. Our Sales Manager must anticipate some scheduled weekend and evening hours, including participation in the Manager-On-Duty coverage.
- Achieve weekly sales goals.
- Responding to sales leads.
- Find new accounts.
- One to three years outside hotel sales experience preferred.
- Four-year college degree a plus.
- Hotel experience preferred.
- Fluent in English – excellent written and verbal communication.
- Proficient in computer skills including PowerPoint.
- Must have great organization and communication skills.
- Ability to travel to attend workshops, tradeshows &training (limited basis).
- Must have a valid driver’s license and be able to meet company MVRrequirements.
Our benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401(k) with employer match, Term Life Insurance at no cost to the employee, additional Supplemental Term Life Insurance available at a minimal cost to the employee, Long and Short-Term Disability benefits at no cost to the employee, and much more for full-time positions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and have a lot to offer individuals interested in joining our team.