Looking for a passionate, hard-working dishwasher who wants to advance in our kitchen.
ROLE DESCRIPTION – DISHWASHER
Dishwashers provide genuine heartfelt care to our guests. You take ownership in providing clean and spotless dishware, silverware and glassware. Your passion in keeping our kitchen safe helps create a positive memorable experience with each and every guest encounter.
Reports To:Executive Chef
* Operates and maintains the dishwashing machine and washing sinks.
* Perform testing of all wash sinks with test strips.
* Fills holding containers/racks completely with the correct dishes and rinses them before putting them in the machine.
* Ensures dishes are dry and restocking of the culinary and service lines accordingly.
* Assist with stocking dry storage items and removal and separating of all recyclables.
* Assist with banquet dish up and plate out.
* Changes cutlery cleaning solution and stacks the supply neatly.
* Keeps work areas, hallways, and walk-in coolers clean by sweeping, mopping, cleaning surfaces, and emptying garbage containers.
* Follow deep cleaning schedule.
* Assists in special maintenance when required.
* Performs all other related duties as assigned.
* Must have some command of the English language.
* Able to stand for 8 hours.
* Must be able to work flexible days and hours, including nights, weekends and holidays.
* Good hearing and vision with or without corrective lenses.
* Able to lift at least 60 pounds.
APPEARANCE AND GROOMING: All artists are required to follow the guidelines set forth by the associate handbook.
LANGUAGE SKILLS: Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos, ability to write simple correspondence, ability to effectively present one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other artists of the organization and hospitality community.
MATHEMATICAL SKILLS: Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, and percentages and ability to apply concepts of basic algebra.
REASONING ABILITY: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished written, oral, or diagram form, ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations and ability to address customer personalities in various business situations.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an artist to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. While performing the duties of this job, the artist is regularly required to stand and walk; use hands and fingers, to handle and feel objects, tools controls and type; talk with and hear guests. The artist is occasionally required to sit. The artist must occasionally lift and/or move up to 60 pounds. The specific vision abilities required are close vision.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an artist encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate. The artist will work in a high traffic/high volume business environment and will be required to spend a majority of their time on the floor.
compensation: $10.00-$12.00 (based on experience)