Job Description SummaryResponsible for supervising the routine daily maintenance of all slot equipment, ticket printer technology, including but not limited to new game installation, system games installation and player tracking hardware installation. This position will train entry level technician and maintenance personnel in basin installation, troubleshooting and repair of above listed equipment. This position will supervise less senior technicians..Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned)
- Supervises new installation, floor movement and removal of slot machines as assigned by the Director and/or Slot Technical Projects Supervisors
- Performs and supervises replacement of chips, logic boards, currency acceptors, coin acceptors and hopper components as necessary.
- Performs maintenance/repair/diagnostics on Slot machines/progressive systems/casino signage and on line tracking systems hardware.
- Responsible for scheduling and reviewing staffing levels to provide optimum service and support while maintaining or controlling cost
- Responsible for the development of the existing staff and for evaluations of employees. Conducts interviews and hires for Slot Technician positions.
- Establish and manage training programs and procedures that effectively control and reduce lost time injuries
- Responsible for reporting in inventory usage to ensure appropriate replacement of parts, equipment, tools and supplies.
- Responsible for completing required daily logs Inventory, duty logs, inventory use and other documentation as required.
- Reports unusual activities or occurrences involving slot equipment to Director.
- Provides excellent guest service.
- Must comply with all applicable ACCRS and SRC System of Internal Controls, Standard Operating Procedures and all Tribal Regulations.
- Directly supervises Slot Technicians during their assigned shift.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organizations policies, procedures and applicable laws. Responsibilities include planning, assigning and directing work; appraising and disciplining employees.
Required Education and/or Experienc
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- 2 year degree in electronics or 2 years slot field related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2 years supervisor experience preferred.
- Must be able to lead and instruct others, organize tasks and complete projects with a minimum of supervision.
- Ability to use standard PC software.
- Experience with operation of standard test equipment (oscilloscope, DMM, CRT testers, etc.), hand held tools.
- Must be able to read electrical schematics and wiring diagrams, understand technical manuals and apply written instructions in field operations.
- Must be able to communicate in English.
PREVIOUS GAMING EXPERIENCE PREFERRED
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.