Now Hiring: Assistant Front Office Manager
We are looking for associates and Leaders that have a passion to serve others! Working at the Front Desk means you are at the hub of the hotel with the most interaction with our guests as the Assistant Front Office Manager you are the one that brings this group to a cohesive team focused on providing our guests excellent service while maintaining all brand standards and Concord standards. Your role is key to the overall experience the guest will have. Your keen sense of being proactive, responsive and caring will make all the difference. If you enjoy engaging with others, leading a team and have a winning personality and high sense of responsibility – this role is perfect for you! We have a great company culture at Concord Hospitality where everyone is valued and treated with respect. Many of our Assistant Front Office Managers advance in a couple years to Assistant General Manager roles!
Here are some reasons our associates like working for us:
Our Benefits (applies to Full Time Associates Only)
Great Benefits including various levels of Medical plans, prescription discounts plus vision/dental
401K Retirement Program with company contribution – FREE MONEY!
Complimentary Hotel Room Night Program – Receive 7 free nights a year
Group Life Insurance equal to your annual salary
Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability Programs
Verizon Wireless Discount – save up to 18% off your billing a month with our partnership with Verizon
Concord Provides great development through classroom training, online through our Learning Management System (LMS), as well as providing you options for Education Assistance Programs through University of Phoenix saving you 5% off tuition costs – take classes related to hospitality and save up to 9% off the tuition price
- Be readily available and approachable for all guests.
- Assist associates in understanding guests’ ever-changing needs and expectations and exceed them.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with guest concerns. Follow property specific second effort and recovery plan.
- Publish all GSS results in a timely manner including all GSS forms, comment cards and guest letters. Solicit feedback for continuous improvement.
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to guests at all times.
- Thoroughly understand the service culture. Ensure that all members of your staff understand the same philosophy.
- Respond timely to guest complaints.
- Ensure all team members meet or exceed all hospitality requirements.
- Ensure Continuous Improvement meetings are taking place weekly.
- Create and build an environment that emphasizes motivation, empowerment, and teamwork.
- Be readily available and approachable for all associates.
- Take proactive approaches when dealing with associates concerns.
- Extend professionalism and courtesy to associates at all times.
- Understand AOS/GSS results, developing a game plan to areas in need and expand on the strengths.
- Set clear expectations for the team. Ensure that the team has the capabilities to meet and exceed those expectations.
- Conduct monthly reward programs.
- Communicate and update goals and results with associates.
- Lead by example demonstrating self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Motivate and encourage staff to solve guest and associate concerns.
- Ensure orientation for new associates is done in a timely manner.
- Know hotels emergency plan, train and implementation.
- Comply with all corporate accounting procedures.
- Assist in developing hotel budget and capital expenditure plans.
- Utilize budgets to understand financial objectives.
- Develop and communicate selling strategies.
- Oversee all accounting functions.
- Responsible for the operations outlets of hotel. Ensuring all hotel standards are being met.
- Ensure that all audits are completed.
- Provide a safe work environment in compliance with OSHA/MSDS.
- Responsible for implementation of hotel accident prevention programs.
- Perform annual quality audit with GM.
- Ensure a viable key control program is in place.
- Make sure that staffing levels are appropriate to exceed guest expectations.
- Assist Guest Service Manger.
- Understand hotels system inventory and daily selling strategies.
- Ensure that all front desk associates understand hotel-selling strategies.
- Network to uncover new business leads.
- Stay current on local market conditions.
- Ensure property-hiring practices comply with I-9, ADA and EEO requirements.
- Interview and make hiring decision.
- Conduct reviews in a timely manner.
- Promote both Guarantee of Fair Treatment and Open Door policies.
- Maintain current licenses and permits.
- Scheduling of team.
- Carry out all reasonable requests of which you are capable of performing.
- Ensure effective departmental communication and information systems through logs, department meetings and hotel meetings.