Posted April 5, 2021Horseshoe Bay Resort
The Executive Meetings Manager is responsible for selling membership based group business from all markets/regions, primarily handling programs for our Club Membership while maximizing revenues for all areas of the hotel. Assists in the overall efficient operation of the Sales Department, manages accounts to achieve guest satisfaction and solicits new and past business to ensure revenue goals are met or exceeded.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responds in a timely manner to incoming group/catering business opportunities.
2. Ensures that all business is booked within hotel parameters.
3. Conducts hotel site inspections and client presentations.
4. Create contracts and other related booking documentation as required. Manage and maintain client account files.
5. Prospect for new business – participate in sales blitzes, cold calling and contacting former clients to solicit new business and attends industry events/programs as needed.
6. Builds and maintains strong client relationships.
7. Detail events to include all food & beverage, set up and audio visual needs. Ask appropriate questions of the clients and make suggestions to ensure the details meet the group and the hotel’s needs.
8. Create group resumes and communicate client needs to all departments of the hotel. Ensure hotel staff follows through on all requests.
9. Use negotiating skills and creative selling abilities to close on business and negotiate contracts.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Resting along the shores of Lake LBJ, Horseshoe Bay Resort's upscale, lifestyle vacation destination, puts you just a short drive from Austin and San Antonio. The picture-perfect Texas Hill Country scenery inspires you to unwind in modern rooms, suites and villas, many with views of the lake. Taste creative local cuisine at our restaurants, play a round on three championship golf courses and enjoy fun family activities, from boating to tennis. Say "I do" with a romantic lakeside wedding, indulge with a day at our resort spa, or host an intimate celebration in one of our scenic outdoor venues.