Tucked away in the Wasatch Mountains, Hyatt Centric Park City is your convenient base camp for alpine adventure, no matter the season. We are currently looking for passionate, upbeat hospitality professionals to join our amazing FOOD & BEVERAGE team at Hyatt Centric Park City! For eligible colleagues, we offer FULL benefits (medical, dental, vision), 401k + company match, travel perks (free hotel stays + additional discounts for your friends and family), paid time off, ski pass reimbursement, free colleague meals, free onsite parking, career advancement opportunities and MORE! Sound intriguing? APPLY TODAY!
Food & Beverage Attendants are responsible for the hotel's food and drink services. This role carries various responsibilites under the Food & Beverage umbrella, including: Restaurant Serving, Event Serving, Barista, Market Attendant, Bartending, etc. The right person will gain menu knowledge and give recommendations from our compilation of cuisine and drink offerings. A Hyatt Food & Beverage Attendant will engage in casual conversation and create the hotel food & beverage experience by their style and service attributes. Other duties include general restaurant preparation and maintaining a sanitary environment. If you have experience in the hospitalitiy industry, we'd love to hear from you!
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing authentic hospitality and meaningful experiences to each and every guest. Hyatt is a place where high expectations aren't just met-they're exceeded. It's a place of outstanding rewards, where talent opens doors to exciting challenges in the hospitality industry.
$600 Signing Bonus: You will receive $300 after 60 days of employment and the remaining $300 on your 90th day.
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Hyatt has the best to offer in restaurant server jobs: Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Hyatt has a very competitive benefit package for colleagues, which may include:
- Complimentary or Discounted hotel room nights
- Unlimited colleague and friends & family discounted room rates
- Bereavement and jury duty pay
- Vacation, sick, new child leave
- Medical, dental and vision Insurance, discounted prescriptions
- 401(k) w/ match
- Direct deposit
- Complimentary colleague meals
- Complimentary parking
- Discounted ski pass (reimbursement to take place at conclusion of season)
- Opportunity for growth and advancement!
Global Care and Cleanliness Commitment/ COVID-19 safety procedures:
At Hyatt, our colleagues and guest safety and wellbeing is our priority. In order to protect our colleagues and guests, we have implemented safety procedures for each department.
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations as applicable
- Daily Wellness Checks
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Hyatt is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Veteran/Disability/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal communication skills.
- Must have physical stamina to lift moderate amounts of weight.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Open availability including, but not limited to: weekends, holidays, am/pm shifts
This is a great opportunity to get a start with Hyatt as a Food & Beverage Attendant. For immediate consideration of this position, click Apply Now and complete an application on the Hyatt Careers Site!