As a Barista, you would be responsible for greeting and serving guests beverages and/or food in the hotels continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
• Greet guests and respond to guest requests in a timely, friendly and efficient manner
• Brew, sell, promote and prepare beverages according to established recipes and standards
• Take guest beverage orders and accurately input orders in appropriate point-of-sale system
• Maintains cleanliness of work area/outlet
• Accurately total, process and collect payments from guests to include, but not limited to, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, making change and processing gift certificates and cards
• Requisition, stock and rotate products
• Secure and store all beverages, food and other equipment items
• Deposit cash drops, secure and balance bank and sign out/in keys
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Set against world-famous red rocks, Hilton Sedona Resort at Bell Rock is just minutes from shopping, dining, hiking, mountain bike trails and over 40 art galleries. Following a multi-million dollar renovation, our hotel boasts refreshed suites and a reimagined lobby, designed with locally-inspired elements that capture the essence of Sedona. Our facilities include a large outdoor pool, spa, sauna, steam room, fitness center, golf course and more.