Hiring Event for all Floridays Resort open positions - Wednesday April 14, from 9am -12pm. Interviews and Offers on the Spot!
Front Desk Agent - $ 14.50
Imagine making a career of creating memorable guest experiences. We use fun and teamwork to make every moment count. We empower each other to provide exceptional service.
Want to be part of a growing company with commitment to train and develop, true passion for service, come and be part of the team!
You will receive:
- On the job training
- Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Pay rates
- Benefits (Medical, Dental and Vision available 1st day after 60)
- Paid Time Off
- Special Recognition Programs
- Team Member Discounts
The ideal candidate is friendly, courteous, and always smiling (with guests and fellow Team Members). Committed to innovation, quality, and continued growth.
- Greet guests with a welcoming smile and friendly demeanor
- Ensure that every interaction with an owner or guest is a positive and memorable experience while checking them in and out of the property and responding to their requests.
- Obtain or confirm guest information, assign rooms, activate and distribute keys
- Collect payment for room charges and other fees
- Answer phones and direct calls to appropriate personnel
- Check and send emails
- Always maintain a clean and tidy workspace
- Inform guests of hotel amenities and offerings
- Access reservation system to determine unit availability and assists guests with reservations or changes as required
- Communicate with housekeeping, room service and security staff as necessary
- Resolve guests’ complaints and problems calmly and effectively
- Report any unresolved problems with owners and guests to management.
- Maintain a friendly, personable disposition
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proficiency in the English language.
- Demonstrate excellence in service quality standards, responding to guests in a timely and professional manner. A courteous and professional demeanor and presentation must prevail when handling upset guests and difficult situations.
- Prior cash handling and data entry experience required.
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift
Paramount Hospitality Management is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances. Paramount Hospitality Management is a Drug-free Work Place.