Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa | With sweeping views from the base of Beaver Creek Mountain, Park Hyatt Beaver Creek redefines the mountain getaway in Colorado’s Vail Valley. Embrace the Rocky Mountain's finest ski resorts, snow shoe tours, golf courses, whitewater river rafting, fly fishing and scenic hiking trails—all just outside our doorstep. Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa is seeking colleagues with unmatched service. We care for people so they can be their best.
At Hyatt, we believe our guests select Hyatt because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
The Human Resources Coordinator will assist with greeting all visitors, employees and applicants while maintaining the day-to-day administrative function of a highly active Human Resources office. Responsibilities will include maintenance of incoming calls, walk in inquiries, special projects, coordination of certain employee relations events, maintenance of the office environment including administrative responsibilities and assisting with general benefit issues. Additionally this person will support and assist with recruitment, the welcoming of new hires, maintaining files and providing support for the employment process. Responsibilities may include but are not limted to:
- Maintaining files and providing support for the employment process.
- General administration such as screen calls, filing, data entry, and mail.
- Ensuring data integrity for all Human Resources systems.
- Assisting with day to day payroll inquiries and processing.
- Assisting with general benefit issues.
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Refined verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be proficient in general computer knowledge
- 1 year of previous admin or Human Resources experience preferred
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, as well as social media applications.
- Strong organization and communication skills
The budgeted wage for this position is $20.50 - $25.00 per hour. Actual pay will be commensurate with experience.
Why Work at Hyatt?
- Enjoy free employee meals in our employee dining hall
- Discounted & Complimentary Hotel Room Nights
- Medical Dental and Vision Insurance (full-time colleagues)
- Retirement savings plan
- Basic Life Insurance
- After your first full year with Hyatt you will receive 2 weeks of paid time off
- Excellent training and professional development
- Opportunities to work around the world with Hyatt Hotels and Resorts
- Ski Pass!
Hyatt associates work in an environment that demands exceptional performance yet reaps great rewards. Whether it's career opportunities, job enrichment or a supportive work environment, if you are ready for this challenge, then we are ready for you.
Our Values: Respect | Integrity | Humility | Empathy | Creativity | Fun