Your Path Begins Here
At Renaissance Hotels, inspiration comes from the unexpected. Embrace spontaneity and discovery, and celebrate connection with the destination. Join a welcoming and motivated team of Ambassadors who embody the spirit and style of the local neighborhood.
Renaissance Milwaukee West, a premium distinctive hotel is seeking an energized and curious minded Front Desk Agent, with a passion to serve others!
The hotel is managed by Concord Hospitality Enterprises, one of the most respected franchisees in the industry. At Concord, we strive to create a culture that allows us to attract and retain the best people in the industry. It’s that culture that has built the outstanding team and has made us the successful company we are today.
Full-Time, Part-Time, and Seasonal Opportunities!
Here are some of the great benefits of working with us:
- Competitive Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution – free money!
- Deeply discounted hotel room stays worldwide
- Exclusive discounts on concert tickets, theme park passes, rental cars, and more
- Verizon wireless discount
- Free parking in structure and easy access to public transportation
- Associate discount on food and beverage
- Clean and secure locker room for personal belongings
- Personal and professional developmental opportunities; classroom training, online training, and educational assistance program
Additionally, full-time ambassadors are also eligible for the following:
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental insurance with multiple plan choices to best fit your needs
- Flexible Spending Account
- Group life insurance (provided by the company)
- Voluntary short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Assist guests efficiently, courteously, and professionally in all reception functions while maintaining high standards of service and hospitality.
- Proactively greet and assist guests, providing the highest quality of service at all times.
- Check guests in and out efficiently and in a friendly manner.
- Promptly and effectively respond to guest requests and concerns.
- Post guest charges, compute guest bill, and collect payment in accordance with established procedures.
- Handle guest mail and messages per established procedures.
- Understand and communicate various rewards programs, packages, and specials available to guests.
- Develop a thorough knowledge of hotel staff, room locations, room rates, amenities, and selling strategies. Take reservation requests efficiently.
- Answer switchboard in accordance with standards of proper telephone etiquette.
- Block rooms and handle special requests.
- Monitor room availability.
- Handle safe deposits by guests per established procedures.
- Assist in ensuring lobby and desk area remain clean.
- Have a thorough knowledge of emergency and security procedures.
- Open and close shift; make cash drops.
- Ensure all credit cards, cash, and change funds are balanced throughout each shift.
- Communicate with incoming staff and management by logging pertinent information in the pass on log.
- Other duties as required.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Prior experience in a front desk position, preferably in a full service hotel.
- Marriott experience a plus.
- Flexible availability is required.
- The starting hourly pay for this position is $13.00.
Why Concord Hospitality?
Concord’s foundation is our 5 Key Cornerstones: Quality, Integrity, Community, Profitability, and Fun. We hire the best associates in the market and thus provide a great working environment for all. Enjoy a culture where you are valued and our Associate First policy is a way of life. Utilize your hospitality talents with a Company that cares about you and your development. We are proud to be an EEO employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.