Supports the daily shift operations of Housekeeping, Recreation/Health Club and, if applicable, Laundry. Ensures property guestrooms, public space and employee areas are clean and well maintained. Completes inspections and holds people accountable for corrective action.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or GED; 1 year experience in the housekeeping or related professional area.
• 2-year degree from an accredited university in Hotel and Restaurant Management, Hospitality, Business Administration, or related major; no work experience required.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
Supporting Housekeeping Operations and Budgets
• Ensures guest room status is communicated to the Front Desk in a timely and efficient manner.
• Inspects guestrooms on a daily basis.
• Obtains list of rooms to be cleaned immediately and list of prospective check-outs or discharges to prepare work assignments.
• Inventories stock to ensure adequate supplies.
• Supports and supervises an effective inspection program for all guestrooms and public space.
• Understands the impact of department’s operations on the overall property financial goals and objectives and manages to achieve or exceed budgeted goals.
• Ensures all employees have proper supplies, equipment and uniforms.
• Communicates areas that need attention to staff and follows up to ensure understanding.
• Supervises daily Housekeeping shift operations and ensures compliance with all housekeeping policies, standards and procedures.
• Schedules employees to business demands and for tracks employee time and attendance.
• Ensures employees understand expectations and parameters.
• Observes service behaviors of employees and provides feedback to individuals.
• Celebrates successes and publicly recognizes the contributions of team members.
Providing and Ensuring Exceptional Customer Service
• Sets a positive example for guest relations.
• Participates in the development and implementation of corrective action plans to improve guest satisfaction.
• Empowers employees to provide excellent customer service.
• Emphasizes guest satisfaction during all departmental meetings and focuses on continuous improvement.
• Responds to and handles guest problems and complaints.
• Strives to improve service performance.
This salary range for this position is $ 38,438 to $ 71,878 annually and offers health care benefits, flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan, accrued paid time off (including sick leave), life insurance, disability coverage, other life and work wellness benefits and may include incentive compensation. Benefits and incentive compensation may be subject to generally applicable eligibility, waiting period, contribution, and other requirements and conditions.Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, such as disability and veteran status, or any other basis covered under applicable law.
A contemporary version of a Gilded Age mountainside manor which provides an uncompromising base for arbiters of fine food and wine, connoisseurs of culture and adventure seekers. Located just steps from Aspen’s signature slopes and featuring premier amenities and St. Regis service, welcome to our signature Aspen resort.
Nestled at the Base of Majestic Aspen Mountain
Amongst icy mountain streams, shimmering alpine lakes and majestic snow-capped peaks beckons a destination of note. Welcome to The St. Regis Aspen Resort.
Mountain Resort Luxury
Enjoy the afternoon or evening in the Shadow Mountain Lodge, boasting great views of Aspen Mountain, or indulge in innovative dining at Chefs Club by FOOD & WINE.
Warm Tones and Striking Views
Our guest rooms have been designed to create an uncompromising and sophisticated environment.