Beyond the glamorous Hollywood Walk of Fame and palm tree-lined Sunset Boulevard is Glendale—a picture-perfect Los Angeles suburb that’s known for its mom-and-pop Armenian bakeries, nearly 50 public parks, and small-town feel. And better yet? With a stay at Hyatt Place Glendale / Los Angeles, you’re nine miles north of downtown L.A.
What Guests Love:
- Rooms fit for relaxing: Revel in features like the large flat-panel TV and deep soaking tub—with some rooms offering stunning views of the cityscape
- Free daily breakfast: Fill your plate with cage-free eggs, all-natural bacon and sausage, and more
- The best of Southern Cali: Experience Glendale, with shopping, a theater, and restaurants steps from our hotel, or drive to Los Angeles and top theme parks like Universal Studios Hollywood™
- Poolside retreat: Take a break from your adventures with a swim in our heated outdoor pool
- Events made easier: Plan a meeting within our hotel’s four venues, constituting 1,860 sq ft of space, or host the entire guest list for a reunion, wedding, and more