Posted April 15, 2021The Art Hotel Denver, Curio Collection by Hilton
The ART, a hotel is designed to give guests a brand-new hotel experience. At the ART Hotel Denver, Curio Collection, we believe our guests will select us because of our caring and attentive associates who are focused on providing efficient service and meaningful experiences.
Located in the true heART of downtown Denver, the ART a hotel is the city’s newest luxury boutique hotel. Within arm’s reach of the State Capital, Supreme Court / Judicial Center, Denver ART Museum, History Colorado Center and the center of the Business Community, the ART is an intimate expression of the contemporary luxury lifestyle. The hotel consists of 165 guest rooms and suites with commanding views of the city and mountains. The property includes a signature restaurant, outdoor terrace, bar and lounge, In Room Dining and off-site catering, as well as a wide variety of meeting room offerings including an intimate refined ballroom for up to 225.
Bell Person/Valet greets every guest with a smile and when possible by name. Helps guests gather their belongings and escorts to check in or elevator. Parks cars, keeps public areas clean. Familiar with the area and giving suggestions and directions. Happily, shuttles guest within a couple mile radius. Provides the first welcoming and professional face they meet in their experience at the property. May be standing outside for long periods of time.
Dealing with Ambiguity
Can effectively lead and manage a dynamic environment; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
Is cool under pressure; does not become defensive or irritated when times are tough; can be counted on to hold things together during tough times; can handle stress; embraces the unexpected; doesn’t show frustration when resisted or blocked; is a settling influence in a crisis.
Relates well to all guests– up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can defuse even high-tension situations comfortably. Greets everyone with a smile. Walks them 3 steps towards their destination if they cannot escort them.
• Must have excellent customer service and interpersonal communication skills
• Fluent in oral and written English
• Must have knowledge of local establishments, businesses and the surrounding community in general.
• Must have vision ability see objects and people up close and at a distance.
• Must have finger, hand and upper body dexterity to grasp handles, carry bundles and lift packages.
• Must have upper body strength to continually push, lift and carry up to 65lbs throughout the hotel during entire shift.
• Must be able to drive automatic and manual vehicles.
Education/Formal Training & Experience:
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must have a current valid Driver’s License. Must have a clean driving record that meets the needs of our insurance carrier.
Physically strenuous, prolonged standing, walking and climbing stairs, exposure to outside elements.
Find us in the arts district, with the State Capitol and a half-dozen museums within 10 minutes' walk. We bring Denver's spirit indoors with curated artwork throughout the hotel, and mountain and city views at every turn. See downtown from a new vantage at our rooftop bar and restaurant. Memorable event space includes a dedicated team and on-site catering.