Posted April 16, 2021DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Philadelphia Airport
Full Time Opportunity with Competitive Wage & Benefits
BASIC FUNCTION: Take full responsibility for the day-to-day operations of the kitchen. Operate the kitchen in a profitable manner as outlined in the budget.
QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE
* High school graduate or equivalent.
* Culinary school graduate recommended.
* Three years culinary training.
* Three to five years culinary experience in a high volume restaurant, multi level hotel or conference center.
1. Monitor production and quality levels of all food products.
2. Monitor incoming food product to insure quality.
3. Train, develop and maintain employees skills and relations.
4. Monitor all refrigeration and dry storage for proper handling and rotation.
5. Develop and maintain ongoing education programs for sanitation and safety.
6. Checks daily production sheets and check with Kitchen Manager as to daily work needs.
7. Assist in any area of the kitchen as needed.
1. Maintain a superior level of professionalism.
2. Respond to any reasonable request made by the Kitchen Manager, Restaurant Manager or Manager on Duty.
3. Be able to comply with house policies and procedures and those of OTH Management.
ENVIRONMENT: Work may be performed in small areas having two-foot access. Work entails varying conditions of noise levels, temperatures, lighting and air quality.
Conveniently located just minutes from Philadelphia International Airport, the DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport hotel ushers in a new era of modern style and high-tech services designed to delight both business and leisure travelers. Guests will appreciate our round-the-clock complimentary airport shuttle and onsite paid parking. Catch a sports game just a few minutes away at the Wells Fargo Center or attend an exhibition at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, just eight miles from our Philadelphia Airport hotel.
Feel welcome the moment you arrive at DoubleTree by Hilton Philadelphia Airport with a signature, warm chocolate chip cookie at check-in. Enjoy the comforts of our spacious guest rooms or suites and revel in a variety of contemporary amenities including an LED TV with pay-per-view movies, complimentary WiFi, an ergonomic desk and a coffee maker. Sip a cold beer as you watch the big game in Player’s Sports Bar, or recharge after your flight with a Starbucks® coffee and a sweet treat in Café Express. Savor fresh seafood or a juicy steak in the elegant surroundings of The Landing Restaurant.