Posted April 18, 2021TownePlace Suites Memphis Olive Branch
You understand the importance of helping guests feel cared for and welcome. You also understand the importance of safety, keeping the buffet gleaming and food fresh. Guests appreciate the service and your attentive helpfulness. When it’s time to break down the buffet and happy guests are gone, you feel good about your contribution. A Breakfast Attendant position with Fusion Hospitality could be a great opportunity for someone with these skills and qualities.
• Responsible for creating an impressive breakfast experience for all guests
• Responsible for helping achieve ongoing guest satisfaction and team goals
• Provides information and assistance to hotel guests regarding local and hotel amenities
• Assists guest efficiently and courteously in all hospitality related functions, while ensuring that all breakfast service is being maintained and served according to brand standards
• Inventory breakfast items regularly; orders or purchases items as necessary or provides an order for the manager
• Assists in maintaining cleanliness of public areas
• Ability to verbally communicate effectively with all guests and co-workers
• Ability to perform all breakfast duties as outlined in the training outline and property specific checklists.
• Prolonged periods of standing and/or walking
• Pushing, pulling, bending, stooping, upward reaching
• Some exposure to cleaning chemicals
• Compliance with all brand standard operating procedures as well as OSHA
** SERVSAFE certified- required**