Posted April 20, 2021LXR The Biltmore, Mayfair
About The Biltmore Mayfair
Situated on London’s prestigious Grosvenor Square, The Biltmore Mayfair features 250 luxurious rooms and 57 suites, each reflecting contemporary elegance. Gourmet dining concepts are overseen by Michelin-starred chef Jason Atherton, including a seasonally-driven menu at The Betterment, al fresco dining on the beautiful Terrace, exquisite afternoon tea at The Tea Lounge and a vast array of whiskeys and inspired cocktails in the hotel’s bar. With four meeting spaces, including a stunning ballroom seating 500 guests, it provides the ideal venue for corporate and social events. The hotel also boasts a state-of-the-art gym, open 24/7.
Why join The Biltmore Mayfair as a Digital Marketing Executive?
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton Worldwide.
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travellers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
What will I be doing?
As Digital Marketing Executive for The Biltmore Mayfair you will be responsible for driving increased market share and revenue through a strong online presence, reporting to the Director of Marketing & PR.
• Monitor and manage all social media activation for the Hotel and support departmental initiatives;
• Execute all agreed hotel marketing strategies and monitor on-going on-line marketing campaigns performance and reporting;
• Design new digital marketing materials and adjust existing artwork (including sales flyers, fact sheets, presentations etc) to agreed brand standards, using the right tone of voice and ensuring content is compliant with corporate guidelines;
• Report on digital activity and make recommendations to improve performance and ROI;
• Create and execute e-newsletters and on-line marketing campaigns in accordance with regional and corporate online guidelines;
• Develop, maintain and grow hotel databases to promote all hotel disciplines including targeted Hilton Honors campaigns;
• Monitor and review hotel and all third party website content, ensure it is accurate and current and reflects the hotel;
• Ensure hotel has appropriate marketing content to include up to date marketing collateral, photo library, newsletters, brochures and all matters relating to marketing;
• Conduct competitor research and stay up to date with the latest digital trends;
• Establish and maintain effective rapport and open communication with all hotel
What are we looking for?
Experiences & Qualifications
257 Room Hotel
The Biltmore, Mayfair is set to open in June 2019, after undergoing a multi-million-pound redevelopment, as the first LXR hotel in Europe and Hilton’s new luxury collection – LXR Hotels & Resorts.
This luxury hotel, situated on a super prime location in the heart of Mayfair on Grosvenor Square, will offer 257 luxuriously appointed guest rooms as well as 51 highly-curated and beautifully designed suites, which will reflect the property’s origin as a sophisticated and elegant London private residence.
The Biltmore, Mayfair will boast new culinary concepts headed by internationally-renowned chefs, an all-year round alfresco terrace, an exclusive cocktail bar and a large gymtech fitness suite. In addition, the hotel will showcase an impressive 500 sqm ballroom and various smaller function suites up to 100 guests.