"Join the team of Grand Hyatt Nashville- The Newest Luxury Hotel in Downtown Music City.”
Job Title: Room Service Server
Department: Food & Beverage
Company: Dimension Development
Reports To: Dining Room Supervisor (Asst. Restaurant Mgr./Restaurant Mgr. )
Job Description Date: May 1, 2014
Job Purpose: To serve meals to hotel guests according to established rules of etiquette, and to ensure a more pleasant stay.
1. Replenishes supplies of clean linens, silverware, glassware, and dishes at the room service station.
2. Answers room service phone within 3 rings, answers questions, and takes orders from guests.
3. Relays order to kitchen and/or the bar.
4. Arranges orders on service trays, ensuring flair, sanitation, and timeliness of delivery.
5. Collects trays delivered to keep hallways clear and assist the guest through the removal of food.
6. Completes side work as deemed necessary by management to ensure the smooth operations of the
7. Other duties as assigned.
1. Carry out specific oral or written instructions, frequently following a simple routine.
2. Ability to perform repetitive actions consistently.
Job Qualifications: Describe the minimum qualifications needed to complete the job responsibilities.
Education HS Diploma or equivalent.
Opening in 2020, the Grand Hyatt Nashville is inspired by Music City’s history, charm and personality. The impressive 24-story hotel features 591 beautifully modern guest rooms, 77,000 square feet of event space, signature restaurants, multiple bars, a rooftop lounge, a pool deck overlooking the city, a Grand Club Lounge and a world-class spa.