Posted May 28, 2021Courtyard by Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford
1. Interview, hire, train, recommend performance evaluations, resolve problems, provide open communication and recommend discipline and/or termination when appropriate.
2. Troubleshoot and repair malfunctions in mechanical or electrical systems (e.g., HVAC, plumbing) and other equipment throughout the hotel.
3. Perform preventative maintenance assignments on a scheduled basis.
4. Respond in a courteous manner to all guest questions, complaints, and or requests to ensure strong guest satisfaction.
5. Communicate with hotel department heads to become aware of maintenance needs and ensure timely response to internal requests.
6. Service the hotel's pool, including adjusting chemicals and cleaning filters; completing maintenance request forms and record logs.
7. Maintain the building exterior and "curb appeal" (e.g., snow removal, lawn care, painting, and gardening).
8. Maintain franchise standards and follow-up on inspection deficiencies.
9. Coordinate compliance of service contracts.
10. Implements and maintains Crescent’s preventative maintenance program.
11. Implement and maintain Crescent’s room care programs.
12. Implement and maintain Crescent’s engineering department minimum standards.
13. Assist General Manager with annual Capital Plan development.
14. Actively participate in Crescent’s Safety Plan and energy improvements.
15. Communicate both verbally and in writing to provide clear direction to staff.
16. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
17. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Just a short drive from Boston, Billerica Massachusetts is among the nation's oldest cities yet offers the conveniences desired by modern travelers. Many local companies and Universities such as GE, Raytheon, Millipore and the University of Massachusetts Lowell are just a quick shuttle ride away from the Marriott Boston Billerica/Bedford. Enjoy spacious guest rooms equipped with free wireless Internet and flat screen TVs. Host your next corporate meeting or social event in our spacious ballroom up to 250 people. Explore Middlesex County where you will find the textile museums of Lowell, the Lexington Battle Green and Historic Concord as well as other world-famous sites all within a short drive.