Bayside Spa is a tranquil lakeside environment incorporating organic botanicals, calming aromatherapy and offering a full menu of renewing treatments and services to pamper our guests. The Spa Supervisor oversees all day to day operations of the spa and fitness facilities, assuring delivery of a high Horseshoe Bay Resort standard guest service, safe and harmonious work environment, productive and efficient working habits, properly controlled inventories and expenses, as well as daily supervision of staff and schedules to maximize revenue while minimizing expenses.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Properly open and close spa & fitness areas each day with consistency and proficiency according to Standard Operating Procedures.
- Accommodate guest’s needs by accurately booking, changing and canceling spa & fitness appointments.
- Accommodate guest reservation requests, offering many options and providing up-selling and cross- selling options to guests.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts available.
- Provide current and detailed descriptions of spa & fitness services; know current fitness class schedule, current packages, facility features and hours of operation.
- Prepare daily reports accurately and efficiently
- Book and schedule treatments for the staff efficiently and fairly
- Develop ability to follow SOP, check list, procedures (to know what has to be done) and work without constant direct supervision and remain at assigned
- Regularly attend, participate in and support staff meetings and trainings
- Follow established lost and found procedure
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the lobby, retail area and all other spa & fitness areas
- Commitment to applying fair and consistent direction to staff regarding proper uniform, job standards, job expectations and adherence to hotel standards.
- Recruit, develop, maintain and inspire a cohesive spa & fitness team.
- Maintain organization, pay attention to detail and enforce Resort standards
- Accountable for all spa concierges and spa & fitness attendants
- Supervise the training development and daily performance of all staff
- Review daily schedules for all staff to maximize revenue and minimize payroll.
- High School diploma or equivalent required; college or cosmetology classes helpful.
- Previous supervisory experience in a spa-related industry, preferred.
- Basic math and accounting skills.
- Analytical competency for assessing and setting financial goals and standards.
- Computer literate and proficient in Word, Excel, related inventory software
- Strong customer service acumen.
- Ability to communicate in a clear, precise, positive and professional manner
- Exceptional communication, organizational skills and detail oriented.
- Ability to master spa related software.
- Ability to conduct individual and group training to Resort standards.
- Must be able to comprehend reading materials.
- Ability to lead and direct staff.
- Ability to prioritize, organize, delegate and follow up on work assignments Guest service and solution oriented.
- Service oriented- able to pamper, accommodate and anticipate guests needs.
- Excellent telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills required.
- Maintain a professional image with the proper uniform standard and maintaining personal hygiene.
- Comply and adhere to all Horseshoe Bay Resort policies and standard operating procedures (SOP’s).
- Perform in a manner that demonstrates the philosophies of Horseshoe Bay Resort mission statement.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)