Posted July 27, 2021Kalahari Resort & Conventions - Wisconsin
To provide business and support services to convention guests, track and expedite guest packages, and assist in preparing posting and presentation of guest checks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1) Track and expedite all guest packages and communicate to other departments
2) Operate the Business Center as a revenue center by charging and posting for services and products provided
3) Provide a clean, hospitable business environment for guest by providing fresh amenities daily
4) Program in house television posting
5) Accurately assist in preparing, presenting and posting of guests banquet checks
6) Serve as administrative assistant as needed to Convention Department
7) Continually look for ways to exceed guest expectations
8) Be visible and available to guests at all times
9) Ensure that Kalahari Standards and Policies are upheld
10) Able to delegate to all convention staff regarding guests needs
11) Prepare daily logs and attend necessary in house meeting
12) Assist in other areas as assigned
EQUIPMENT TO BE OPERATED:
Computer , 2 Wheel Cart, Copy Machine, Fax, Scanner, Printer
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
General knowledge of the practices and procedures of the convention center. Must have basic working knowledge of equipment and supplies. Must possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to delegate tasks. Must be able to respond to changes and requests by clients and management
Begin a new career, a #BeyondExpectations #KalahariCareer!
Kalahari Resorts & Conventions is the leader and employer-of-choice in the waterpark resort industry. Current locations include Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin (2000), Sandusky, Ohio (2005), Pocono Manor, Pennsylvania (2015) Round Rock, Texas (2020). With America’s largest waterparks, some of the most dynamic & busiest convention center spaces in the country, signature restaurants and well-appointed rooms, we’re the leader in play, stay, meet and eat.
We promise to deliver products and services beyond expectations.