Posted May 4, 2021Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina
Nestled into Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina, a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort, with 182 guest rooms and over 13,000 square feet of meeting space is one of the newest hotels to join the PHG Family. Find out today what a career at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina with Pyramid Hotel Group can mean for you!
Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina is seeking a Part-Time Overnight Security Officer! This position covers two overnight shifts per week on weekdays. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to earn some extra money during the week on overnight shifts.
The purpose of this job is to perform the duties of Security Officer in accordance with company standards for satisfactory performance.
Essential Job Description: Patrols hotel premises to maintain order, enforce regulations, and ensure observance of applicable laws by performing the following duties.
1. Patrols lobbies, corridors, guest rooms, and other hotel areas, confers with management.
2. Responds to guest inquiries or complaints in a service-oriented, hospitable manner.
3. Patrols hotel areas to detect/report and/or control fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
4. Responds to, controls, provides and obtains assistance for victims of accidents and/or illness. Also reports on such in documentation.
5. Assists management and law enforcement officers in emergency situations.
6. Controls all situations in a calm, professional, and hospitable manner.
7. Completes daily logs and incident reports.
8. Follows lost and found procedures.
9. Conducts daily key inventories and reports and variances.
10. Enforces package pass procedures.
11. Responds to alarm notifications.
12. Assists with emergency/evacuation training and processes.
13. Fulfills guest requests such as delivery of amenities or other requests.
14. Completes special projects as assigned each evening during "down time".
15. Other duties as assigned.
Supervisory Responsibilities: N/A
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or GED. One year security experience, and/or three years military preferred.
Language Skills: Must be able to communicate clearly with guests, customers, supervisor and fellow employees.
Reasoning Ability: Must be able to use appropriate judgement in determining situations requiring immediate/emergency response and action.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Valid CPR certification and First Aid certification preferred.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, and talk or hear. The employee is frequently is required to use hands, and fingers to handle or feel. The employee is occasionally required to sit, reach with hands and arms, climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl, and taste or smell. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 20 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, and ability to adjust focus.
Hours: Due to the seasonal nature of the hospitality industry, and the fact that the hotel provides guest services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, any employee may be required to work rotating shifts, night shifts, and/or overtime. Also, depending on the season, hours may be reduced at any time.
4000 Summit Boulevard
Atlanta, GA 30319
182 Room Hotel
Nestled into Perimeter Summit and surrounded by ultra-chic neighborhoods like Buckhead and Brookhaven, Hyatt Regency Atlanta Perimeter at Villa Christina is a lavish urban hotel with the comfort and sophistication of a resort. Settle into spacious, suite-inspired guest rooms, relax by the rooftop pool and capitalize on our Dunwoody location near local companies and corporate headquarters in Atlanta. Our shopping, dining and entertainment are some of the best in the country.