Performs duties in compliance with all company and regulatory regulations and requirements.
· Consistently demonstrates superior customer service skills by displaying outlined service behaviors.
· Is ready to serve and is informed of daily information; builds relationships by greeting guests with a
warm, friendly verbal greeting.
· Anticipates needs and provides fast, flawless service.
· Checks for satisfaction and effectively resolves service breakdowns when they exist.
· Promotes programs and card membership.
· Provides a warm farewell and thanks guests for visiting.
· Enforces company security/safety regulations.
· Guards transfer of money and chips.
· Performs all security/safety related duties for Casino/Hotel.
· Represents the company and its property to ensure all Casino regulations are adhered to at all times.
· Operates motorized vehicle, i.e. company van.
· Participates in the supervision, operation and/or support the multi-casino Bad Beat system.
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Our new ocean front Bally’s Atlantic City acquisition features world-class accommodations in over 1,200 rooms. The casino offers more than 1,700 gaming machines, over 100 table games, as well as a poker room and sportsbook. Guests can enjoy over 15 food & beverage venues, a retail promenade, indoor pool, spa and a fitness center. The facility also offers over 75,000 sq. ft of event and convention space.
Bally's Corporation currently owns and manages 11 casinos across seven states, a horse racetrack, and 13 authorized OTB licenses in Colorado. With more than 5,400 employees, the Company's operations include 11,859 slot machines, 405 game tables and 2,538 hotel rooms. Properties include Twin River Casino Hotel (Lincoln, RI), Tiverton Casino Hotel (Tiverton, RI), Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (Biloxi, MS), Casino Vicksburg (Vicksburg, MS), Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport (Shreveport, LA), Dover Downs Hotel & Casino (Dover, DE), Bally's Atlantic City (Atlantic City, NJ), Casino KC (Kansas City, MO), Golden Gates Casino (Black Hawk, CO), Golden Gulch Casino (Black Hawk, CO), Mardi Gras Casino (Black Hawk, CO), and Arapahoe Park racetrack (Aurora, CO). Following the completion of pending acquisitions, which include Tropicana Evansville (Evansville, IN), Jumer's Casino & Hotel (Rock Island, IL), and MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa (Lake Tahoe, NV), the Company will own and manage 14 casinos across 10 states. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "BALY."