Posted June 10, 2021Bally's Atlantic City
Enforces Company Security/Safety Regulations for Casino/Hotel. Ensures Gaming Regulations are adhered to at
all times. Responsible for ensuring guest safety through surveying and watching the crowd at all times.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
· Works to prevent and resolve altercations among guests.
· Stops all inappropriate behavior immediately in a professional manner.
· Responsible for checking guests identification to ensure they are age appropriate.
· Enforces capacity regulations.
· Maintains constant vigilance to ensure the safety of patrons, employees and company property.
· Responsible for accurate reporting and completing Incident Reports and/or other reports as necessary.
· Consistently demonstrates superior customer service skills by displaying outlined service behaviors.
· Maintains an upbeat and positive attitude, creates positive energy with gestures and sustains enthusiasm
from one interaction to the next.
· Creates an atmosphere of luck and celebrates guests wins.
· Is ready to serve and is informed of daily information; builds relationships by greeting guests with a warm,
friendly verbal greeting.
· Anticipates needs and provides fast, flawless service.
· Checks for satisfaction and effectively resolves service breakdowns when they exist.
· Promotes Rewards programs and card membership.
· Provides a warm farewell and thanks guests for visiting
· CPR or AED certified or ability to obtain certification required.
· Controlled Force/Handcuffing certified or willing to complete certification.
Diverse, fast-paced, deadline driven, multi-project coordination, prioritizing and flexing to accommodate last
minute requests and changes.
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee
frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is
occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch
or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move objects up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities
required by this position include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and the ability to
Preferred Education and Experience:
· High school diploma preferred.
· Previous experience in night club security preferred.
Salary: $16.00 Hourly
All applicants must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
Our new ocean front Bally’s Atlantic City acquisition features world-class accommodations in over 1,200 rooms. The casino offers more than 1,700 gaming machines, over 100 table games, as well as a poker room and sportsbook. Guests can enjoy over 15 food & beverage venues, a retail promenade, indoor pool, spa and a fitness center. The facility also offers over 75,000 sq. ft of event and convention space.
Bally's Corporation currently owns and manages 11 casinos across seven states, a horse racetrack, and 13 authorized OTB licenses in Colorado. With more than 5,400 employees, the Company's operations include 11,859 slot machines, 405 game tables and 2,538 hotel rooms. Properties include Twin River Casino Hotel (Lincoln, RI), Tiverton Casino Hotel (Tiverton, RI), Hard Rock Hotel & Casino (Biloxi, MS), Casino Vicksburg (Vicksburg, MS), Eldorado Resort Casino Shreveport (Shreveport, LA), Dover Downs Hotel & Casino (Dover, DE), Bally's Atlantic City (Atlantic City, NJ), Casino KC (Kansas City, MO), Golden Gates Casino (Black Hawk, CO), Golden Gulch Casino (Black Hawk, CO), Mardi Gras Casino (Black Hawk, CO), and Arapahoe Park racetrack (Aurora, CO). Following the completion of pending acquisitions, which include Tropicana Evansville (Evansville, IN), Jumer's Casino & Hotel (Rock Island, IL), and MontBleu Resort Casino & Spa (Lake Tahoe, NV), the Company will own and manage 14 casinos across 10 states. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol "BALY."