Thompson Dallas Hotel, part of a 52 story building boasting a midcentury-modern hexagon design, rising prominently above the Dallas skyline. Designed to encompass an entire city block, Thompson Dallas will offer 219 guestrooms including 52 suites, 2 defining dining options and 20,000 sq feet of stunning event space. Other amenities will include a resort style pool, custom curated fitness facility, spa, and dog park. Thompson Dallas will bring guests and community together through an inspired tribute to history, design and culture
- Ability to satisfactorily communicate in English with guests, co-workers and management to their understanding.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow-through courtesy, cooperativeness and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Punctuality and regular and reliable attendance.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with co-workers and the public.
- Stripping rooms when asked
- Endure various physical movements throughout the work areas such as reaching, extending arms over head, bending, and stooping.
- Ability to grasp, bend, stoop, push or pull heavy loads, and lift and/or carry or otherwise move
materials weighing up to 75 lbs.
- Ability to push or pull a vacuum and wheeled carts weighing up to 100 lbs.
- Bring down dirty linens as well as stock clean linen in proper locations keeping track of inventories for the day, etc.
- Clean public areas, office space for front desk, reservations/sales, and GM, as well as maintain the outside walkway, and clean other areas as assigned.
- Push and pull a vacuum throughout designated areas of the property.
- Take out garbage for pickup service as well as monitor and control a comprehensive hotel recycling program.
- Use correct cleaning chemicals for designated surfaces, according to OSHA regulations and hotel requirements.
- Deliver/Pick up any rollaway beds or cribs to and from the guest rooms.
- Provide additional support to the room attendants as it pertains to:
a) cleaning supplies
c) towels and linens
- Previous experience in a similar role preferred
- This is a labor intensive role that requires heavy lifiting of up to 75lbs
- Flexible scheduling between 6am-11pm and overnight position with the same responsibilities is available and open too. Including nights, weekends holidays