Are you looking for great competitive pay with exciting career advancement opportunities?
Join us at ELLIE'S located in the HALL Arts Hotel Affiliated with Leading Hotels of the World. Voted best restaurant in Dallas - Fort Worth, ELLIE'S is seeking a barback, with fine dining experience to become a part of our small dream team. If you have a passion for hospitality and a sincere love for people, we would love to get to know you better.
Lucrative pay, extensive benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401k, company paid parking, and more.
To ensure all locations are properly set up, stocked, and replenished prior to and during events.
• Maintain a neat and professional appearance.
• Responsible for location set-up based on event guidelines.
• Deliver items from kitchen, storage rooms, coolers and freezers.
• Adhere to established par stock levels.
• Maintain an awareness of rotating product, minimize waste, and be mindful of cost of products.
• Must be familiar with all policies related to liquor liability laws.
• Obtains proper food handling and alcohol service training and certifications.
• Assists in concessions or bar areas as needed such as filling up condiments, point of purchase displays, stocking shelves with product, wiping down surfaces.
• Organizes storerooms as assigned.
• Ensures correct temperatures of hot and cold food and beverage products.
• Receives, unpacks, and stores all supplies and goods, ensuring stock is accounted for.
• Reports all needed repairs to supervisor.
• Removes all product from stands and returns them to storage areas when event ends. All equipment must be cleaned and stored properly at this time.
• Perform any other duties assigned by management.
• Maintain an awareness of all functions, events, and meetings taking place at any given time.
• Must obtain and maintain TABC Server and Food Handlers certification.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
HALL Arts Hotel offers the perfect blend of art and the services and luxuries of an upscale boutique hotel in the heart of the Dallas Arts District. With surrounding views of Pritzker Prize-winning architecture, such as the Winspear Opera House and Wyly Theatre, HALL Arts Hotel provides a unique opportunity to stay in the cultural center of Dallas.
HALL Arts Hotel will be the preeminent luxury hotel in Dallas, with uncompromising class and exceptional elegance.
Hotel features include: