Thompson Dallas, the Texas debut at The National, a 52 story building boasting a midcentury-modern hexagon design, rising prominently above the Dallas skyline. Designed to encompass an entire city block, Thompson Dallas will offer 219 guestrooms including 52 suites, 2 defining dining options and 20,000 sq feet of stunning event space. Other amenities will include a resort style pool, custom curated fitness facility, spa, and dog park. Thompson Dallas will bring guests and community together through an inspired tribute to history, design and culture.
- Prepare food items according to designated recipes and quality standards.
- Maintain cleanliness.
- Comply with food sanitation standards and ensure proper safety and sanitation of all kitchen facilities and equipment.
- Uphold all standards of kitchen hygiene.
- Manage guest orders in a friendly, timely and efficient manner.
- Ensure knowledge of menu and all food products.
- Stock and maintain designated food stations.
- Visually inspect all food sent from the kitchen.
- Practice correct food handling and food storage procedures according to federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Prepare requisitions for supplies and food items.
- Other tasks as assigned by the Executive Chef
- Must have at least one year experience in volume kitchen specifically with hot food preparation.
- Food Handler Certificate required
- A true desire to satisfy the needs of others in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Capable of performing repetitious duties.
- Move objects between 20-50lbs short distances.