Posted June 7, 2021Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino
An Intern is responsible for performing designated jobs and learning supportive functions in an assigned department in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
As a Food and Beverage Operations Intern you will experience different areas of the Food & Beverage Department, from assisting at breakfast to serving dinner. Performing designated jobs and learning supportive functions in the Food and Beverage Operations. You will be a vital support and you will contribute to the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
Your job duties include but are not limited to:
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Colegio Educacion Professional Intermedio / MBO
- University level / HBO or Higher
- Must be physically able to carry heavy trays
- Food Handlers Health Certificate
- Sufficient English knowledge (High intermediate / Fluent)
- Other languages are a plus (Dutch, Spanish, Portuguese)
Skills and Abilities:
- Must possess interpersonal and professional skills
- Must possess general computer skills
- Must be able to work with Micros, or any other order taking system
- Must be able to stand, walk, reach, and grasp for an extended period of time
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs
- Must be able to perform effectively and efficiently
- Must be able to work with limited to no supervision
- Must be detail oriented
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Sun, a breeze, white sands, lush palm trees - welcome to your tropical getaway at Hilton Aruba Caribbean Resort & Casino. Bliss out at the beachfront spa, sip a daiquiri by two sparkling pools, and dine under the stars. Play the tables at the casino, or learn to scuba dive. Whether you're here for a wedding or family vacation, our amenities and resort activities ensure it's a memorable stay.