Posted June 9, 2021Hilton - Regional Headquarters - Europe
From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton’s Global Technology team is responsible for creating the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.
What will I be doing?
We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to supervise the roll out of digital products in EMEA. This Sr Lead Project Manager for Digital Products role will focus on the roll out of any new or enhanced web and mobile product in the region, all the while ensuring that the specific requirements of the region are included and that localisations are made where appropriate. You will work closely with the business functions in region, as well as the product & technical teams in the US to deliver these products.
A successful candidate will be a self-starter that possesses strong project management background, with exposure to product management, and a solid understanding of current web and mobile technologies.
More specifically, you will:
• Identify EMEA needs to help define and prioritize product features that drive the most impact for owners, Hilton Honors members, guests, partners, and Team Members).
• Research and put together business cases for localisation of product concepts and present to both technical and non-technical partners.
• Collaborate with regional business teams and global technology and product teams.
• Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones and required activities & tasks.
• Create and implement project communications plans.
• Track and manage of issues, risks, blockers and dependencies.
• Track budget and own resource management plans.
• Ensure compliance with applicable policies and internal controls.
• Ensure that project goals are aligned with business objectives.
• Write top-notch business requirements and ensure technical teams are in lockstep with your
• Handle bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and decide on trade-offs, and ultimately
balance business demands with technical/time constraints.
What are we looking for?
The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to lead and motivate others; demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types.
• Familiar with project management methodologies (e.g. agile, PMI and Prince II).
• Demonstrated sensitivity to working in a political environment and to interacting with senior leadership.
• Knowledge of project-planning tools.
• Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations.
• Effective influencing and negotiating skills in an environment where this role may not directly control resources.
• Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs, with the ability to establish and maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence.
• Good understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a project resource plan.
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
What is it like working for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Maple Court, Central Park, Reeds Crescent
Watford, WD24 4QQ
Hilton is one of the largest and fastest growing hospitality companies in the world, with more than 5,100 properties with more than 838,000 rooms in 103 countries and territories. In the nearly 100 years since our founding, we have defined the hospitality industry and established a portfolio of 14 world-class brands, including our flagship Hilton Hotels & Resorts brand, which is the most recognized hotel brand in the world. We have more than 69 million members in our award–winning customer loyalty program, Hilton Honors.