ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Stock linen closets with amenities and supplies for room attendants; may include taking supplies directly to room attendants.
2. Empty room attendant carts of soiled linen and trash.
3. Clean and remove spots from corridor walls and doors. Polish and clean mirrors, room numbers on guest room doors, and elevator doors.
4. Vacuum, sweep, and/or mop hallways, stairwells, vending areas, and foyers.
5. Flip mattresses and move furniture as assigned by supervisor.
6. Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a regular basis.
7. Perform any other job related duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
The Best New and Only Full-Service Hotel in Owings Mills, MD
The first full-service hotel in Owings Mills, Maryland, this brand new 229 room Marriott Hotel features almost 15,000 square feet of flexible event space including a 6,700 square foot ballroom with the ability to entertain up to 1,200 people, a 4,400 square foot outdoor terrace and 3,650 square feet of pre-function space. 7 additional large meeting spaces and multiple board rooms are ideal for corporate and social events. Thoughtfully appointed with amenities, guests can enjoy access to the upscale fitness center, elegant lobby bar and lounge, and on-site dining including a Starbucks coffee shop and a full-service upscale American restaurant. Centrally located in Metro Centre at Owings Mills shopping, dining and events are steps away from the hotel. Plan to enjoy the rolling hills of nearby equestrian country, take in a game at more than 13 local golf clubs, or enjoy outdoor activities at area nature centers, parks and reservoirs. The hotel is also walking distance to Owings Mills Metro Station.