Posted July 9, 20211 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge
Successful marketing is the art of creating genuine customer value.
Grow with us...
Senior Marketing Manager
This is a role for someone whose right brain works equally as well as their left, someone who can understand the point of view of a Creative Director but think like a Finance Manager, someone who can visualize a concept and articulate an acquisition strategy. We’re currently seeking a forward-thinking, experienced Marketing Manager at 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge and 1 Hotel Central Park to plan key initiatives, develop product ideas, analyze market trends, oversee customer-facing marketing collateral, and everything else related to the 1 Hotels brand image.
The Senior Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing a proactive, effective and integrated marketing strategy that encompasses all marketing channels and opportunities on a national, local and regional level for 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge and 1 Hotel Central Park. This position will ensure all elements of the guest experience and guest/public perception of the 1 Hotels brand are reflected in external and internal areas of the hotel, including management of key guest communications pieces, signage, property programming, events and local partnerships.
This position will collaborate closely with the property Managing Director, Hotel Manager, Director of Sales and Marketing, Revenue Management, Corporate Brand and Marketing teams, and partner agencies to ensure that 1 Hotels is represented and leveraged to create a custom guest experience and custom clientele to drive both hotel and ancillary outlet revenues.
• Develop marketing and communications strategies and programming for hotel and its applicable outlets, liaise with public relations, and identify and develop local partnerships to create a cohesive and integrated marketing platform to support hotel revenue goals.
• Manage local public relations agency and work with Corporate Marketing team to manage national PR agency to support national and regional initiatives. Act as brand ambassador during media trips/stays and experiences on property.
• Support Corporate Creative Director in digital marketing efforts by acting as life line to the property to relay business needs and opportunities, to ensure the development and execution of robust strategic online marketing campaigns (inclusive of all relevant and emerging social media platforms, as well as CRM campaigns and online advertising.)
• Develop strategic local partnerships to align with the brand and drive business across multiple segments.
• Manage and work with Brand Marketing to oversee creative agency to develop advertisements (print and online), produce photo and video shoots of the property and design printed collateral to support direct sales efforts.
• Oversee content updates to websites to maintain relevant property offerings, hours and information work with Corporate Creative Director to ensure design is functional for consumers and clients and that branding is maintained through design.
• Create unique programming and offers to resonate with consumers and press alike.
• Support Sales Team and Operational Team through the ongoing creation of brand materials to support internal and external efforts.
• Work with Sales Team to support goals through creation of B2B initiatives and offers. Promote via direct marketing (print and online), grassroots efforts, trade show display and public relations success in target trade outlets.
• Work closely with Revenue Management team to develop marketing strategies that align with rate strategy. Communicate strategies and business needs to Corporate Marketing Team for aligned support in partnerships, PR and digital initiatives.
• Professionally represents 1 Hotels in the community and industry organizations and events.
• Communicates and offers constructive feedback with fellow team members.
• Able to find guest centric solutions.
• Attends any meetings or training sessions/courses as required
Our Ideal Candidate:
At 1 Hotel Brooklyn Bridge, our team members are the driving force behind our success as they create the first-hand experience of
Welcome to your Brooklyn Bridge waterfront retreat, with expansive views of the East River and Manhattan skyline. Designed by local artists using native greenery and reclaimed materials, nature is home in Brooklyn.
SH Hotels & Resorts is committed to providing diversity in our workplace that is representative at all levels, for the communities we serve. We celebrate equal employment opportunities embracing an environment of mutual respect without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, or any other characteristic protected by law. It’s a responsibility we all share—it’s 1 world.